If you are looking to sell your car, you might have received all kinds of advice and suggestions from friends and colleagues on the best way to go about it.
Some of their top tips you might be given on selling your car, for example, might include:
- deciding your price – this may be the most difficult part of the whole business. Even if you compare prices locally, consult any number of price guides, or simply ask around about current values, you may worry that too high a price may drive prospective buyers away, whilst pitching it too low simply leaves you sold short;
- cleaning, polishing and generally sprucing it up so that it looks its best;
- taking the time, trouble and effort to write a persuasive sales pitch that you may place as an advert in your local paper, online and on a card in the newsagent’s window;
- remembering to keep it taxed and insured, road-ready for any test drive that might be requested;
- taking care when accepting any buyer’s offer that you insist either on a cash payment or waiting for a cheque to clear before you actually part with your vehicle; and
- probably the most telling advice of all – be prepared to wait for a long time even for just one buyer to express an interest.
If you want to sell your car without going through all this potential effort and frustration, however, there is a much simpler and painless way.
Professional car buyers – especially the larger and more reputable businesses such as ourselves – have many years’ experience in the market. Our reputation has been built on the fair and realistic valuation of second-hand cars. If you offer your car to us, therefore, as long as you have been truthful about its condition, you may rest assured that the valuation you receive reflects the best market value.
Furthermore, making that offer of sale to a car buying agency such as ourselves has probably never been easier. An initial contact may be no more than a simple click away, via an online presence.
Typically, you might make your offer simply by identifying your vehicle with its registration number and by briefly describing its condition. Having registered your interest, the dealer may then want to call you back both to confirm your interest and to verify the condition it is in. On the basis of the facts you are able to give, some car buyers not only give you a quotation on its value but guarantee that price if you agree to sell it.
Some dealers – such as ourselves – might then even offer to collect your car and give you the choice of payment in cash, by cheque or by banker’s draft before they take it away.
If you are looking to sell your car, therefore, this might prove the simplest, most straight forward and stress-free way of doing so.
Ready to sell your car? Click here to request a free, no-obligation quote from SouthernCarBuyers.com today!
Want to find out more? Head over to our How It Works page for details.